See Why Tooth Implants Make so Many People Smile
Say good-bye to troubled teeth with dental implants. Learn how tooth implants make people happier with their smiles.
Get a Better Look at Dental Implants
Tooth implants have become the standard and preference for restoring or replacing teeth. Created in 1952 by a Swedish orthopedic surgeon, tooth implants are dental aids that are surgically placed in the jawbone to which other dental aids like bridges, dentures, and crowns can be securely attached. These implants bond with the bone over a few months to secure these dental aids that improve the look and function of your smile. They are placed by implant dentists over a few visits and provide many years of dental benefits, such as:
- The comfort, beauty, and function of natural teeth
- Strength and endurance
- No need to damage adjacent teeth for placement
The Tests for Treatment
Today, tooth implants are widely used to replace a single tooth, a number of teeth, or even all of the teeth. They are often recommended to restore tooth function and improve dental appearance. But according to implant dentists, your eligibility depends on these important dental factors:
- Professional exam – An implant dentist needs to examine your mouth and make a clinical assessment about whether a dental implant is right for you.
- Site – The location of the dental issue can affect whether or not an implant can be used.
- Bone amount – A sufficient amount of jawbone is needed to fully support the dental implant.
- Price – Since implants can cost more than other restorations, many implant dentists offer special financing and accept insurance to put affordable dental implants in reach. Once you look into your payment options, you’ll be pleasantly surprised with how affordable dental implants can be.
- Your individual preferences and needs – Regardless of how affordable dental implants can become, the choice needs to suit each individual.
To learn about our family dentistry practice in Allentown, call Gentle Dental of Allentown today at (610) 616-3593 or make an appointment.
Gentle Dental offers affordable family dentistry and gentle, compassionate dental care in Allentown. With 11 affiliated practices in the Greater Philadelphia area, our offices are conveniently located with extended hours to meet your needs. At Gentle Dental of Allentown, we provide most dental services, from basic preventative care and general dentistry to specialized procedures and complete dental reconstruction. We accept most dental insurance plans and offer affordable financial solutions for any budget. Patient satisfaction is our top priority and we strive to provide the exceptional, affordable dental care and personal touch that lead to lasting relationships. A smiling patient is our greatest reward and we look forward to keeping those smiles healthy, beautiful, and bright. Discover an affordable dentist who truly cares at Gentle Dental of Allentown.