What You Want in a Family Dentist
A dentist is more than someone you see twice a year. It’s a person you trust with the health of your smile and the quality of your treatment. You want to feel comfortable with your dentist and develop a good relationship. To find a dentist who’s right for you, follow this healthy advice.
Talk to Those You Trust
Whether you’ve moved to a new place or you’re looking for a fresh face, the first step to find a dentist is to ask for recommendations. If a dentist has good word-of-mouth, then you can trust them to take good care of your mouth.
- Ask family and friends about their family dentist.
- Consult with co-workers.
- Welcome recommendations from neighbors.
- Check with your family physician or local pharmacist.
- If you’re moving, request a referral from your current dentist.
- Inquire with your insurance about affordable dentists who accept your coverage.
- Contact the ADA or other dental societies.
When you want to find a family dentist, it’s smart to contact different experts to discover all of your options. You need to speak with the dentist, learn about the practice, and trust your personal instincts. To choose an experienced and affordable dentist, consider the following factors:
- The dentist is a member of the American Dental Association (ADA).
- Dentist offers a comprehensive range of services, including preventative, maintenance, and corrective care.
- The dentist insists on explaining dental techniques and options to ensure the patient’s comfort and understanding.
- A convenient location.
- An appointment schedule that suits your own.
- Clean and well-organized surroundings.
- Special policies for emergencies.
- Full disclosure about fees, insurance accepted, and payment plans, especially if you require an affordable dentist.
A good dental relationship is based on trust and comfort. Once you feel that way with a dentist, you’ll enjoy the healthy rewards.
To get the dental care you deserve from an affordable dentist in Allentown, call Gentle Dental of Allentown today at (610) 616-3593 or make an appointment.
Gentle Dental offers affordable family dentistry and gentle, compassionate dental care in Allentown. With 14 affiliated practices in the Greater Philadelphia area, our offices are conveniently located with extended hours to meet your needs. At Gentle Dental of Allentown, we provide most dental services, from basic preventative care and general dentistry to specialized procedures and complete dental reconstruction. We accept most dental insurance plans and offer affordable financial solutions for any budget. Patient satisfaction is our top priority and we strive to provide the exceptional, affordable dental care and personal touch that lead to lasting relationships. A smiling patient is our greatest reward and we look forward to keeping those smiles healthy, beautiful, and bright. Discover an affordable dentist who truly cares at Gentle Dental of Allentown.